Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving #28 - A Crazy Wonderful Life

I've believed in the power of being thankful for a long time. Even on my worst days, I've been able to find something to thank God for. This month, as I posted something I'm thankful for each day, it was a good reminder during a month that's been a little rough emotionally, spiritually, and of course, financially. 

Even then, it's been pretty easy each day to identify one thing I'm grateful for. It's easy to get in a rut and start looking at the things that are "wrong" in life. But as soon as I identify one thing, it's easier to identify the second. And the third. And before I know it, I've spent two hours complaining. I prefer to focus on the great things, the wonderful things, the small yet significant things, the things that matter. 

And those things are what I'm most grateful for. They make up this crazy wonderful life. A life worth living, enjoying, embracing, and cherishing. Today, on this Thanksgiving, I'm thankful for this crazy wonderful life I've been given. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment