Monday, October 20, 2014

38 x 38 - Create a Website

Last Fall, I enrolled at our local community college to earn my certificate in Web Design and Marketing. It's been 20 years since I attended school and I wasn't a shining student. But I'm older and wiser and I've been yearning to actually complete something.

So off to school I headed. It's been fun. It's been challenging - between working full-time and the kids, it's hard to find time to get my school work done.

All in all, it's been rewarding. And I've created my first website. It's hosted on our server so it's not "live" per se. . . I am not sure I'm going to actually keep it so I've got to think about that. If you'd like to see it, you can view it here.

I should get my certificate in just a few more months. And with just a couple more terms than that, I could have my degree in Business so I think I'll just continue on.

Feeling proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment